Fair Treatment Office
The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to providing an environment that affirms and promotes the dignity of human beings of diverse backgrounds and needs.
The Fair Treatment Policy prohibits harassment and discrimination and affirms that all members of the University community – its students, faculty, staff, and visitors – have the right to participate in activities at the University without fear of discrimination or harassment.
Please read through out Policy and resources, or contact the Fair Treatment Office with any questions or concerns.
Submit a Fair Treatment Complaint
UPEI's Fair Treatment Office works with students, staff and faculty who experience forms of harassment and discrimination at work, and to maintain the rights of those individuals to participate in activities at the University without fear of discrimination or harassment.
Fair Treatment Resources
- UPEI Fair Treatment Policy
- Related Laws and Regulations:
- Fair Treatment Links:
- Conflict Resolution - Virtual Campus, Independent Learning Module on International Work Skills
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment, E Learning Product by the University of Ottawa
- Centre for Conflict Resolution – University of Prince Edward Island